Art. 1 - Object
- These general conditions of use regulate access to and use of the www.mytravelsfirenze.it website (hereinafter also referred to as the "Website"). The access and use of www.mytravelsfirenze.it of this website as well as the purchase of products on www.mytravelsfirenze.it, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use.
- This Website is owned by:
DE PLANO CONSULTING SRLHeadquarters: Borgo degli Ablzi, 68R, 50122 Florence, Italy Tax code and VAT number: IT01851190973 n. registered - REA: FI-520454 Share capital € 27,000.00 fully paid
- From now on DE PLANO CONSULTING SRL will be identified as "Owner"
- Through the Website, the Owner proposes the sale of its products such as, by way of example but not limited to, personal accessories, home accessories, paper converting. The sale carried out through the site is aimed exclusively at the "final consumer", meaning by this term a natural or legal person who acts on www.mytravelsfirenze.it, for purposes unrelated to his commercial, business or professional activity that may be carried out.
- A person who does not act as an end consumer, please contact the Owner by email at www.mytravelsfirenze.it.
- The goods purchased on www.mytravelsfirenze.it are produced and sold directly by the Owner.
Art. 2 - Changes to the conditions of use
- The Owner may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, these general conditions of use. Changes and updates to the general conditions of use will be notified to users on the Home page as soon as they are adopted and will be binding as soon as they are published on the Website in this section.
Art. 3 - Intellectual property
- content on the Website, such as, for example, works, images, photographs, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on the Website itself, are owned by the Owner or by any third parties authorized by the same. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the Website and its contents is forbidden, without the express written consent of the Owner.
- The User is only authorized to view the Website and its contents using the related services available there, as well as to perform all those acts to be considered transitory or accessory for the purpose of viewing and using the Website.
- The User is in no way authorized to perform any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the Website and its contents, without prejudice to those initiatives in good faith aimed at spreading the knowledge of the Website among their knowledge and their contact networks, such as through social web channels. Any other act of reproduction must be authorized from time to time by www.mytravelsfirenze.it or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the Website. Such reproduction operations must be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with the law copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained on the Website.
Art. 4 - Use of the Website and User responsibility
- Access to and use of the Website, the display of web pages, including communication with the Owner, the possibility of downloading product information and the purchase of the same on the Website, constitute activities conducted by the User exclusively for personal uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
- The User is personally responsible for the use of the Website and its contents. The Owner cannot be held responsible for the use of the Website and its contents by any of its users that does not comply with the applicable law, without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the User will be the one and only person responsible for the communication of incorrect and false information or data to third parties, without these having expressed their consent, as well as the consideration of incorrect use of the themselves.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the User's choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or data loss resulting from the download operations falls on the User and cannot be attributed to the Owner.
- The Owner declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility of the services on the Website or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, interruptions of the service, cancellation of contents, problems connected to the network, to the provider or telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, alterations of data, failure and / or faulty operation of the User's electronic equipment.
- The User is responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of his / her personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequence or prejudice that may arise on www.mytravelsfirenze.it or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss, theft of this information.
- The Owner has taken all reasonable steps to prevent contents and images from being published on the Website that may be considered harmful to the dignity, human rights and dignity of people, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned contents are considered harmful to religious or ethical sensitivity or decorum, the User concerned is asked to communicate this condition to the Owner, who however warns that any access to the contents considered harmful or offensive takes place by of the User at his sole discretion and at his exclusive and personal responsibility.
- The Owner has also taken every useful precaution so that all the information on the Website is correct, complete and updated. However, the same does not assume any responsibility towards users regarding the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on the Website, except as otherwise provided by law. If a User finds errors or non-updates of the information on the Website, please communicate it to the Owner using the emai box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 5 - Personal account
- The User will have the opportunity to register on the Website to take advantage of the products and / or services of the same. The User will have an area of the Website exclusively dedicated to the same called "access your account" through which he will be able to access and check the status of the services he has requested from time to time.
- By registering on the Website, the User must provide a strictly personal email address or username (hereinafter the "id") and a password. Both the ID and the password cannot be used from two or more positions at the same time and the User cannot transfer or transfer them to third parties, except under his full and exclusive responsibility. In this regard, please note that the User will be held liable towards the Owner and any third party for any and all actions, transactions and / or events that took place and / or were carried out by using the ID and / or password entered.
- The User is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his ID and password and is required to promptly inform the Website of any unauthorized use or loss of their use, by email or registered letter with return receipt. so that the same can suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
- If it happens that unauthorized access to the User's account has occurred and / or the same has lost his ID and / or password more than three times, the Website reserves the right to remove the account of the User without them having anything to claim against the Owner.
- The Owner cannot be held liable in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability regime, for injuries or damages of any kind resulting from, or related to, the failure to comply with the User of the provisions referred to in this article.
- The Owner will be free to inhibit a User's access to his customer area and / or to interrupt the operation of his ID and / or password, if he believes that a substantial violation of these general conditions has occurred. use and in particular of what is foreseen, or if the User makes an illegal or incorrect use of the services of the Website.
- The User will also be required not to perform or allow or allow third parties the following behaviors (non-exhaustive and constantly updated):
- • The loading or creation within the customer area of any data or content that is in violation of any law, regulation or right of third parties (including, among others, trade secrets or personal data of third parties);
- • The use of the company's services for purposes other than mere access to them in the ways in which they are provided by the same;
- • Perform actions of any kind and / or nature aimed at circumventing, deactivating or interfering in any way with the applications related to the security of the Website's services or other applications that come from, limit or restrict the use or copy of any material present on the same;
- • The use of the services of the Website for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable legislation;
- • Interfer or damage the services and systems of the Website or their relative enjoyment by any User, by any means, including by uploading files or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, bugs or other harmful electronic tools;
- • Carry out actions aimed at circumventing tools for the exclusion of robots or other measures that the Website may use to prevent unauthorized access to its services.
Art. 6 - Disclaimer of liability
1. As indicated above, the Owner carries out with the utmost diligence the care and maintenance of the Website and its contents. However, no liability is assumed for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the Website or on the sites connected to it. Therefore, any liability for errors or omissions arising from the use of data and information on the Website must be excluded. 2. The Owner declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the Website. It is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, their correctness and reliability. In no case, including negligence, the Owner will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the Website.
Art. 7 - Limitations to the provision of the service
- The Owner cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of the electronic means of communication for reasons unrelated to the sphere of its foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunction of the servers and other electronic devices, even if they are not an integral part of the internet, malfunction of the installed software, computer viruses, the possible presence of viruses and other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as actions hackers or other users with access to the network. The User therefore undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner from any liability and / or request in this regard.
Art. 8 - Links to other websites
Art. 9 - Links in other web pages
- This site can also be reached through third party sites where there will be a link or banner to access the site.
- The activation of links on third party sites to this Website is possible always and when it is not harmful to these conditions of use.
- Anyone interested in activating a link to the home page and other web pages of the Website, from web pages that are publicly accessible, please contact TRADIZIONI ASSOCIATE at the following email address email@example.com. Contact is necessary to activate the request for consent to the hyperlink to www.mytravelsfirenze.it. The activation of a link is granted by the Owner to the applicant, free of charge and not exclusively.
- The activation of unauthorized links will legitimize the Owner to act for the immediate deactivation of the illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the commercial practice or unfair competition or action to the detriment of the good name and the reputation of the Owner, of his services and the companies of the same group. In any case, the activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Website or the unauthorized use of meta-tags is prohibited.
- The Owner has the right to object to the activation of direct links to his own website in the event that the applicant, who intends to activate the link to www.mytravelsfirenze.it, has in the past adopted unfair commercial practices or competitive actions unfair to the Owner or when the Owner is concerned that these behaviors may be adopted in the future, or even when the applicant has adopted, in the past or is feared that they may adopt them in the future, discrediting actions, the Website and the related services.
Art. 10 - Trademarks
- All trademarks and distinctive signs present on the site, also relating to the individual activities carried out by the Owner, are exclusive to the Owner or the companies referring to him.
- The Owner has the right to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Therefore any unauthorized, unauthorized and / or non-compliant use is strictly prohibited and has legal consequences. It is in no way permitted to use these trademarks and any other distinctive sign on the Website to unduly or indirectly take advantage of the distinctive character or renown of the Owner's trademarks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their Owners.
- The domain http://www.mytravelsfirenze.it, as well as the various declinations and subdomains are owned by the Owner. No use, albeit indirect, is permitted, unless specifically authorized in writing by the Owner or Owners.
Art. 11 - Data processing
1. By using the site, the User authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information also has value for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data. 2. The data controller is De Plano Consulting srl, with registered office in Italy, Borgo degli Albizi, 68R, 50122 Florence, Italy, Tax code and VAT number: IT01851190973, n. registered - REA: FI-520454, share capital € 27,000.00 fully paid. 3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Daniele Calamandrei. 4. The data will be processed at: Borgo degli Albizi, 68R, Florence, Italy. 5. The data is processed exclusively electronically through IT tools and media designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access. 6. At present the data provided by users are processed in order to carry out the shipping, delivery and return of the products purchased on the Site, manage and maintain the Site located on the cominiok.it servers, to provide the services of call centers and customer care to users. 7. The payment managed through the Pay Pal service or other banking service does not transfer any of your data to. The owner and the payment Cash on Delivery and Bank Transfer do not require that additional data be supplied in addition to that necessary for carrying out the shipment. 8. In order to carry out the shipment, only the necessary data (your address and telephone number) will be provided to our courier. 9. with regard to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, addresses) IP address, all other data communicated. 10. The user is invited to read this section periodically, to check for any changes in the managers listed above. 11. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract. Therefore, the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered. 12. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing will result in the impossibility for the User to receive these additional services. 13. At the first visit, the User will be invited to choose his own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the User authorizes the use of so-called identification codes cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard drive of the user's computer. In the case of using profiling cookies, the User must give explicit consent. 14. The hard disk collects information on the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user's browser type. 15. The User, based on EU Regulation 679/2016, always has the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those of which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 16. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. 679 and by law 196/2003 17. The User can also withdraw consent to the processing of their data previously given to the site at any time. 18. The User can configure his browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive a notification on the screen of the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time whether to install it on the hard disk or not. For details on how to perform this operation, it is suggested to consult the "Help" section of the browser used. Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is necessary to bear in mind that disabling cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the Site. 19. To know your rights and to be always updated on the legislation on the protection of people with respect to the processing of personal data, the User is advised to visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http: / /www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Art. 12 - Website security guarantee and applicable law
Art. 13 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number +39 055 2638571 and by post at the following address: Borgo degli Albizi, 68R, 50122 Florence, Italy. These conditions have been drawn up on January 31, 2020.